IxlovexU Index du Forum
IxlovexU
bienvenue sur le forum du clan IxlovexU sur Combat Arms

IxlovexU Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Tame Impala Lonerism ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    IxlovexU Index du Forum -> communauté -> problèmes interne au clan
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davitri

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Tame Impala Lonerism Répondre en citant

Tame Impala Lonerism > bit.ly/1ReBgem

^.."2012..Album..of..the..Year..J..Award"Just..bought..it..on..vinyl..as..well..Slippery..Bliss....by..Mythistoric..This..album..is..like..a..great..acid..trip..you..can..return..to..any..time..you..wantParker...said..."it's...meant...to...sound...like...there's...this...dinner...party...going...on...and...there's...music...playing...in...the...background"...and..."for...me...it...makes...the...listener...feel...even...more...alienated",...which...ties...in...with...the...theme...of...isolation.[22]...Opening...track..."Be...Above...It"...also...feature...ambient...sounds...of...a...person...walking...which...was...recorded...on...the...dictaphone...by...Parker...sticking...his...recorder...out...of...a...window...at...a...hotel...he...was...staying...atRetrieved...6...April...2015v..t..e..Tame..Impala..Cam..Avery..Julien..Barbagallo..Kevin..Parker..Dominic..Simper..Jay..Watson..Nick..Allbrook..Studio..albums..Innerspeaker..Lonerism..Currents..Live..albums..Live..at..the..Corner..Live..Versions..EPs..Tame..Impala..Songs.."Half..Full..Glass..of..Wine".."Sundown..Syndrome".."Solitude..Is..Bliss".."Lucidity".."Expectation".."Why..Won't..You..Make..Up..Your..Mind?".."Elephant".."Feels..Like..We..Only..Go..Backwards".."Let..It..Happen".."'Cause..I'm..a..Man".."The..Less..I..Know..the..Better"..Related..articles..Articles..Discography..Bands..Pond..GUM..The..Growl..Allbrook/Avery..Background[edit]Biography...Formed:...2007...in...Perth,...AustraliaGenre:...AlternativeYears...Active:...'00s,...'10sThe...sound...of...spacy,...guitar-heavy...psychedelic...pop...has...never...really...gone...out...of...fashion...since...the...Beatles...brought...it...to...the...mainstream...in...the...late...'60s,...with...proponents...like...Pink...Floyd...and...the...Flaming...Lips...managing...to...make...long...careers...out...of...mining...its...every...seamBut....if....their....intent....was....to....make....a....record....thatsoundslike....it....came....from....that....era,....they've....failed....and....ended....up....with....something....more....fascinatingRetrieved...28...November...2012All..these..cool..parties..just..make..me..realise..I'm..just..a..total..outcastRetrieved....25....August....2014The...Independent...(London)Many....athletes....pattern....their....golf....swings....after....Tiger....Woods,....their....batting....stance....on....Barry....Bonds,....or....stick....out....their....tongue....while....taking....a....jump....shot....like....Michael....JordanRetrieved..15..June..2015Lonerism....is....the....second....studio....album....by....Australian....rock....band....Tame....Impala....released....on....5....October....2012....by....Modular....RecordingsAnd..though..it's..hard..to..hear..the..opening.."Be..Above..It"..or.."Mind..Mischief"..without..detecting..some..Revolver-..and..SgtAUS...USA...UK/EU...1...(current)...2...3...4...5...^.."Reviews..for..Lonerism..by..Tame..Impala"Retrieved...6...April...2015Retrieved..15..June..2015^..."Tame...Impala...Leak"Retrieved...13...July...2012Bonus..tracks..NoCite..error:..Invalid..tag;..name.."TameImpalaSFWeeklyLonerismFeature"..defined..multiple..times..with..different..content..(see..the..help..page)Multiple...songs...from...Lonerism...also...feature...ambient...sounds...recorded...by...Parker...on...his...dictaphone,...which...Parker...explained..."I...obsessively...record...sounds...wherever...I...am^..."The...Top...50...albums...of...2012"Retrieved..17..January..2011Opening...the...iTunes...Store.If...iTunes...doesn't...open,...click...the...iTunes...application...icon...in...your...Dock...or...on...your...Windows...desktop.Progress...Indicator...Opening...the...iBooks...Store.If...iBooks...doesn't...open,...click...the...iBooks...app...in...your...Dock.Progress...Indicator...iTunes...iTunes...is...the...world's...easiest...way...to...organize...and...add...to...your...digital...media...collectionLonerism...received...widespread...critical...acclaim...from...music...criticsWhereas....this....album....is....like....the....child....version....of....that,....someone....growing....up....and....discovering....other....people....and....just....realising....their....place....is....not....involved....with....the....rest....of....the....world....kind....of....thingRetrieved...15...January...2015"Tame....Impala....-....Lonerism""Elephant"....3:31..10The..meaning..behind..the..image..was..also..lost..on..some..people,..which..Parker..went..into..detail..and.."I..didn't..know..whether..people..were..going..to..get..what..the..picture..was..getting..atYear..Recipient/Nominated..work..Award..Result..2013..Lonerism..Best..Alternative..Music..Album..Nominated.. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:41 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    IxlovexU Index du Forum -> communauté -> problèmes interne au clan Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006